1 Lbs. Bag
St. Lucian Sea Moss (Eucheuma / Chondrus Crispus)
Chondrus Crispus and Eucheuma Cottonii is referred to as Irish Sea Moss aka Sea Moss. Sea Moss, is found along the coasts of the Atlantic and some parts of the Caribbean, is a seaweed that contains 92 of 102 trace minerals essential to our bodies growth and development.This vitamin packed and mineral enriched plant is the perfect ingredient to incorporate in your daily routine to maintain a healthy diet. Because it is almost tasteless and odorless, it is perfect to use as a nutritious kick starter in any beverage to boost your energy.
High Mineral and Vitamin Content
Sea moss provides the body with:
Vitamin A Bromine
B Vitamins Iron
Vitamin C Magnesium
Vitamin D Manganese
Vitamin E Pectin
Vitamin K Protein
Calcium Sulphur compounds
along with many other nutrients.
Health Friendly Superfood
- Anti bacterial
- Helps with constipation, chest congestion, digestive disorders, heartburn, and ulcers.
- Assists in treating depression, anxiety, and even ADD.
- Helps to remove mucus from the body
- Supports thyroid health
- Aids in weight loss.
Multi- Use/ Versatile
Not only does sea moss assist in ridding the body of ailments, but it is also used for various other purposes.
Used to treat
- Sunburned and chapped skin
- Used for Facials, face conditioners.
- Acts as an emulsifier for sauces, soups and desserts.
- Used as a dough conditioner for baked goods and pastries
-In its gel state, is used as a hair conditioner.
- Gluten- Free, Vegan, Raw, WildCrafted